NEWS
Woman Dumps Her Husband After Seeing Photos Taken From Her Bedroom On Another Lady’s Instagram Profile
A woman dumped her husband after seeing pictures taken in her bedroom on another woman’s Instagram page. According to reports, the woman identified as Yulia Agranovych saw an image of a view from the couple’s bedroom window, captioned ‘City Lights’ among the mistress Vlada Abramovich’s photos and hit the roof.

Things were made worse when she she noticed pictures of her husband on this woman’s Instagram.
“I wasn’t searching for anything, it was a normal morning,” said Yulia, from St Petersburg, Russia, who worked as a model before qualifying as an orthodontist and children’s dentist.
“Like any other person in the 21st century I began my day browsing through my Instagram timeline, and suddenly I saw this very photograph. “It turned out that this woman and I have a large number of the same subscribers.
“Having visited her account, I found many other interesting photographs, including those of my husband.”

The distressed wife, in her late 20s, immediately challenged both her husband – who initially denied adultery – and the woman.
Vlada closed her account after being confronted by the angry wife but later openly admitted on another social media to sleeping with Yulia’s husband.

Her revelations on her Instagram discovery to Ren-TV show led to other Russian women saying they have suffered the same way.
Her husband has not so far responded to requests to comment on Yulia’s claims on Ren-TV.
Comments
Post a Comment